This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Move Along

5/21/12

#Mamavation Monday - Move Along

Clearly I'm back in the box! lol - A little crossfit humor for you. These are goblet squats. I'm several days late because I've been working some seriously long hours so I'm working my way backwards. I'm in the gym yes but my diet is not on track. I'm eating so bad that my trips the gym are cancelled out. My head isn't all the way in the right place. There have been a lot of emotional stuff going that I'm not going to get into here because it's just no the appropriate place. My husband God love him isn't helping. He keeps buying ice cream. He says it's because it's on sale but seriously I'm not resisting at all. I'm paying for it. I feel bad. I feel big and swollen and icky! Just icky. You would think that would be enough but clearly it's not. I'm drinking super strong coffee which has kept me up for many hours. I keep trying to catch up but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm almost over the hurdle. Just a few more days??? That's what I keep telling myself.

Eating out: Chick-Fil-A, Gringos, Subway, Wingstop, Pizza*.*

My Work Outs this past week-
5/14 Monday - Crossfit
5/15 Tuesday - Crossfit
5/16 Wednesday - Crossfit
5/17 Thursday - Rest
5/18 Friday - Crossfit
5/19 Saturday - Crossfit
5/20 Sunday - Rest

Scale Reading-  Gained 1 pound.

Stress Level -High - My husband and I keep buying crap at the store and by crap I mean cokes, chips, candy and ice cream. OMG!

The UP side- I know what I need to do to turn this around.

Mamavation

Injury prevention is important!
Be a good role model.
A special reminder for us all...










Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss
    • February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
    • March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
    • April 165 - 162 = 3 pound loss
    • May 163 -
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December













 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,