This page has moved to a new address.

Day 20 of Thanks

11/20/07

Day 20 of Thanks

Today I am thankful to the person who created the paper cutter. Yes, it seems odd, but after spending 3 hours cutting garment labels with a paper cutter I'm glad it was invented. There were thousands to be cut and luckily my sweet Q came over to help me and I'm thankful for that. I needed the help so badly. It's a work thing and everything has caught up with me. I'm a little overwhelmed but the stress is leaving because that is 3 more hours that I can now dedicate to something else! Sweeeet. I didn't touch my email or computer except for twice today and that is something. I had to get caught up. I have new garments to get out there to those babies in the world. Very exciting stuff. Stay tuned......

Labels: