This page has moved to a new address.

Day 23 of Thanks

11/23/07

Day 23 of Thanks

Today I'm am thankful to understand that I am human. I make mistakes. I make lots of mistakes. Sometimes they are little and sometimes they are big. The positive spin is that problem solving becomes more of the issue than the reason of the mistake. It quickly becomes how do we fix this? Fine we have a flub to deal with now how quickly can we recover? It's amazing. I remember a time when I use to dwell and it would eat me alive all of the why, why, why? There is too much time wasted in that vicious circle. Now, I just want it solved so I can move on. I can examine the how it happened after the problem is resolved so I don't make the same mistake twice. I'm glad I can acknowledge these kinds of things. It's been one heck of a ride.

Labels: