This page has moved to a new address.

Week 2 of Boot Camp

12/12/07

Week 2 of Boot Camp

,I finally made it in this morning. Rolling out of bed was tough as usual but I got there in time to walk the warm up lap. After watching The Biggest Loser last night I was inspired. Once I'm out there it's ok but it's getting there that is madness. We did a lot of weight lifting today. We were going to play the Amazing Race but there was a power outage and secretly I was happy about it! LOL - We worked out under the pavilion instead. There were a few moms who had missed because of those cooties that are going around. That shigella is a force to be reckoned with! I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow but so far so good. It's my eating habits that I battle with every day. I'm a horrible eater. I love my comfort foods. Till tomorrow!

Labels: ,