This page has moved to a new address.

Day 338

1/29/08

Day 338

Thank God it was a good morning because as the day wore on it truly began to stink. No need to go into the gory details. I'm trying to stay positive here.

Today was our little guys first real play date! Woo Hoo! He played with his friend Garrett. I have a lot of time on my hands between 8am and 11am. I have to come up with things for him to do that don't involve cleaning up bigger messes than ones I'm already working on. It's a constant battle. Here they are on the slide at McDonalds. They played for a good hour. I have to tell you that I put him in the bathtub as soon as we got home. LOL - Those playgrounds never seem that clean to me. It was a great morning and they got to wear each other out and I'm truly thankful for that!

Labels: