This page has moved to a new address.

Father's Day - Day 209

6/15/08

Father's Day - Day 209

Goodness did we pack it in today! We had breakfast at IHOP, hit the park and then went to see Kung Fu Panda. The movie was a gift from my son. We actually took our Super Star to his very first movie. He loved the big screen and the popcorn! He made it half way through the movie and that was it. Thank goodness it wasn't crowded because my dh and I took turns watching him while he went up and down the stairs. At 21 months he's still too young for a movie. It was worth a shot though. We came home and our eldest daughter had called to wish my dh a Happy Father's Day! Then he added the nice "Hey! At least I didn't get a text message!" Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - We did get my dh a World of Warcraft board game. That game has a lot of pieces and a nice sized booklet for the instructions. LOL

So how did your Father's Day turn out?

Labels: