This page has moved to a new address.

I'm A Winner - Day 207

6/17/08

I'm A Winner - Day 207

Babies R Us phoned me today to let me know that I won a toddler eating gift basket. I don't really know what that is but I'm a winner! Sweet. I entered to win at the American Baby Faire. Woo Hoo! When I get it I will be sure to let you know what all it entails.

I did it! I made dinner successfully. For the past 2-3 weeks I have been avoiding the stove. It's too hot for me to cook over it. My dh suggests maybe I try making the meals late in the evening. Isn't that nice of him? I'm pretty tired by the end of the evening. I'm thinking maybe I can try it in the morning. I will have to figure something out. I need super quick and easy recipes. I need something that won't heat up the house too much. If you have any ideas please clue me in!

Labels: