This page has moved to a new address.

The Distance - Day 166

8/1/08

The Distance - Day 166

Do you like Cake? I do! I mean the band not the food. Song of the day - The Distance by Cake. It rocks, turn it up and enjoy!

We are announcing all the bloggy winners in about 30 minutes or so. Today we went to visit a friend of mine and brought home a boat load of clothes for our Super Star. Sweeeeet! There's nothing like being in the mommy circle. You know the one? Where you are right in line with all the hand me downs of clothes, shoes and toys. It's a nice play to be. If I knew a local person that had a baby boy I would set her up! Soccer season is coming so maybe I will meet one. I was doing some entrecard dropping and ran into this quiz. 68% huh? Hmmmmm seems like I need to work on the happiness thing. I'm just thankful to be at 68%.




You Are 68% Happy



You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world.

Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up.

Labels: