This page has moved to a new address.

Manic Monday - Day 156

8/11/08

Manic Monday - Day 156

Song of the day - Manic Monday by The Bangles which is VERY fitting for today. I had my week 37 Dr. appointment. The baby is good. Some weeks I gain weight and some weeks I lose weight. I don't care at this point. All I feel are aches and pains from the waist down. Assuming I still have some sort of a waist! It doesn't look like I'm going to have this baby for another couple of weeks. Who knows! Babies, they are so unpredictable.

I've updated my weekly playlist to celebrate one of my all time favorite movies The Wedding Singer. There are lots of different tracks from the movie soundtrack. If you are an 80's music fan then you will really enjoy it.

We had a voice message today from the manager at Saturn. It seems he has more information on a good deal for us. Why not give us a good deal in the first place! Haggling grrrr....

My dh and I switched cars today so I was driving his Honda Accord. Oh it's a zippy car with really nice a/c but it wasn't very much fun to get in and out of that is for sure! Considering how hot it is I'm just thankful to have vehicles that have a/c.

Labels: , ,