This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Halloween! - Day 78

10/31/08

Happy Halloween! - Day 78

Hi Julie! Thanks for the following my blog.

My hubby and I didn't dress up for Halloween this year. Maybe next year! The Princess Leia costume was too big for the baby so she went as a baby dragon. The Chewbacca costume was too small for the toddler but he didn't want to wear it any way and ended up being Spider Man. Our eldest was very happy in his Captain Rex (from Clone Wars) costume. It was too big but he didn't care at all. He was really happy! Now if I was thinking ahead I would have taken one of my new allergy stickers from AllergyKids.com and put it on his trick-or-treat Batman candy carrier. We have to be VERY careful about candy with nuts and peanuts. Next year I will try to remember that sticker! We had a good time.


post signature

Labels: