This page has moved to a new address.

Bloggy Carnival Post

11/1/08

Bloggy Carnival Post

This is a sticky post until the carnival is over! Thank you for stopping by my blog. What am I giving away? 10 of my favorite adult sized Millionaire Club t-shirts (yes I plan to dress the world in these.) For the super grand prize I'm giving away a mixed bag of nothing but body care goodies! What kind? All kinds! How can you win? Easy, come join me on any one of these sites! Most likely you are already a member there just add me as a friend. Let's connect! If you are on blip.fm then add me as a dj, if you are on twitter then follow me, if you are on technorati then add my blog, or stumble. You can super poke me! I guess that sounds bad if you don't know facebook. It's your call. Leave me a comment and tell me what you did and PLEASE make sure I can get a hold of you if you win. Contest open to U.S. residence only and closes @ MIDNIGHT 10/31. Winners will be announced November 1st by 12 pm cst. Good Luck! More giveaways at the Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival!
*If you are not a member of any social site could you at least vote? Do you see that baby in the right side bar? Could you click VOTE? We are trying to reach Flames on our meter! Thanks*

***Winners***

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

20 29 14 40 11
34 45 45 49 13
4

Timestamp: 2008-11-01 14:56:49 UTC

Labels: ,