This page has moved to a new address.

10 Things You're Dying to Know About Me

5/1/09

10 Things You're Dying to Know About Me

Oh Angie! She tagged me so therefore, I must participate. Are you ready to feed your curiosity? Here we go....

1. What is your current obsession? My food journal and exercise. Making sure Julie knows I'm her #1 Fan so that I can win that EA Sports Active game.

2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? T-Shirts

3. What's for dinner? I'm thinking beef tips with brown gravy and wide egg noodles with green beans.

4. What are you listening to? The dishwasher but I'm about to find some tunes on blip.fm. See box above on my blog.

5. Say something about the one who tagged you. Angie has a great sense of humor. I like the look of her blog. Hats off to her for being a single mom, that's tough stuff.

6. Favorite vacation spots? Vacation? What's that. I love New York. If it's the beach and something sunny then Aruba works for me.

7. What am I reading right now? The Shack, Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady, American Religions - I read a bit of each. I'm hoping to finish one some day.

8. Four word to describe myself. Funny, Honest, Wise, Flexible

9. Guilty Pleasure? Rock of Love, Millionaire Matchmaker, Tough Love

10. First Spring thing to do? I'm cleaning!

Now, I will pass this on to:

H.K. from The Queen I am Not

The Mom Nerd

Lori from Single Parent Unite






post signature

Labels: