This page has moved to a new address.

Thursday Thirteen #68 - Lucky Moms

5/28/09

Thursday Thirteen #68 - Lucky Moms

Photobucket
This week I'm dedicating my Thursday Thirteen to thirteen moms who I believe are pretty darn lucky!

1. A Cowboy's Wife - She got to enjoy a first class flight sitting right next to Shaq.
2. 5 Minutes for Mom Janice and Susan (should they count as one or two?) - They have some of the best sponsors on their site and there is always a great contest going on.
3. Julie from Momspective - She's going to Blogher '09 with EA Sports Active promoting Wii Mommies. How cool is that?
4. MamaJoss - Check out her mad skills with scissors. This is amazing click over and see what she did with her wedding dress.
5. Elizabeth from Parenting Pink - She got go wine tasting over the holiday. I'm trying not to be jealous.
6. Secret Agent Mama - She came upon an Art Festival and took some of the best photos.
7. The Pioneer Woman - She's lucky to take such clear, detailed photos. I don't know what camera she is using but I wish I had one.
8. Mama Kat from Mama's Losin' It - She will be speaking at the SITS conference in Las Vegas in October.
9. Amy from Milk Breath and Margaritas - She got to tour FedEx. I think that would be very cool to see.
10. Toni from A Daily Dose of Toni - She's in love. Look how happy she is to be in love.
11. Alyson from 3Ps in a Pod - She has a really good friend with a great sense of humor.
12. Tracey from Tiny Mantras gets to endure this cuteness.
13. Me! I just won an EA Sports Active game. Now all I need is a Wii.
post signature

Labels: