This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 7

6/2/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 7



Drum roll please...2 pound loss this week. I kicked up the exercise a notch. I'm trying the Matthew McConaughey plan, break a sweat every day. Just when I get a work out plan going something happens. I won the EA Sports Active game from Momspective! I was Julie's #1 Fan. My dh bought me the Wii and Wii Fit system for my birthday but I can't open it until June 10th. I'm so excited. Now on those days when the kids don't want to go to the YMCA or if their summer activities just don't allow me the time I now have a back up plan! How flippin' cool is that? So look out Wii Mommies I'm on my way in exactly 8 days. Whoo Hoo.

My eating was terrible the last few days. We had so much running around that I just went and went and didn't eat well at all.

Here are a couple of weight loss tips from our trainer Brandon -
Cardio is best first thing in the morning. Get your cup of coffee and go he says. Also if you are trying to get the weight off, don't count the warm up and cool down as part of your 30 minutes to an hour workout. You need to have that heart rate up for an extended period to see real results. Start your warm up, then weight training and then cardio. He says you will burn fat with the weight training and then burn your stored up fat during the cardio. Sweet!

If you really want to know what I ate this week you can click here.


post signature

Labels: