This page has moved to a new address.

Big Man on Campus

9/14/09

Big Man on Campus

photo courtesy of Academy.com

My son had been complaining about foot pain since his soccer tournament a couple of weeks ago. We have been icing his foot and keeping elevated. Then it occurred to my husband and I that maybe he needed new shoes. In the back of my mind I was thinking, "surely not we just bought him a pair in June and it's only September." We went to our favorite store for sports shoes, Academy.

My just turned 9 yo son is now shopping in the MEN's shoe section of the store folks. He was at the end of the youth size which is a 6 in June and crossed over into a whopping size 7 in then men's size. You would think I might know a thing or two about fast growth rate since I cater to bigger babies. I'm just amazed at the constant growth rate of our kids. An entire shoes size in three months. WOW! I hope this will cure his foot pain now. Special thanks to Nike for offering these super cool soccer shoes at Academy

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: