This page has moved to a new address.

A Mission of the Baby Kind

9/12/09

A Mission of the Baby Kind


 In my email there was a notification of a contest going on for a free diaper cake from The Diaper Baker. If you read my previous Tiny Prints post you know I'm hosting a baby shower for Emily's first baby! It's a boy. I'm now on a mission to enter as many baby contests as I can for her. I want her baby boy to have the best of the best. Oh sure he can whatever he wants from my store but who couldn't use more baby supplies? If you know of any baby contests I should know about please let me know! Maybe Random.org will be kind to me and choose me for the lucky winner. Do you want to enter? Click on this link and find out all the details. Good Luck.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: