This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Grandparent's Day

9/13/09

Happy Grandparent's Day

photo courtesy of Dairy Queen.com

What do you think? Is Grandparent's Day just another holiday made up by Hallmark? That's what I heard today. You know what? I don't care. I'm going to honor my Grandma and my children (the three in the house) will honor their Nana because frankly that is how I roll. We are big believers in teaching our children to respect our elders. Why shouldn't Grandparent's have their own holiday?

We thought it would be great to pick up one of these Blizzard Cakes from Dairy Queen. The cake that I chose was a Strawberry Cheesecake Blizzard Cake. It isn't pictured but it was available and it was hit! Nothing like a little ice cream cake with a hot cup of coffee. Now that is bliss!



Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: