This page has moved to a new address.

Flash Back Friday #67 - Halloween

10/30/09

Flash Back Friday #67 - Halloween


Today I'm flashing back to the release of the movie Halloween. This clip is perfect because this is exactly what I saw! When this movie was released I was six years old. I went to the movies with my older brothers and some family friends that were staying with us. I started crying when I saw the pumpkins, my brothers thought this was funny. It wasn't the pumpkins that scared me it was the music! Lucky for me I talked the other younger girl into going to see Grease in one of the other screenings. Thank goodness! Grease was so much better than Halloween for a six year old. rofl...

http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,