This page has moved to a new address.

Thursday Thirteen #86 - A Few of My Favorite Things

10/15/09

Thursday Thirteen #86 - A Few of My Favorite Things

”thursday-13″
Yesterday was a horrible day. It was one of those days when nothing goes right and then some. My plan was going to be to write a therapeutic post but it would have been too negative and sad. Forget it! Today is a new day and this post is now going to be a few of my favorite things.

1. Blip.fm
2. Big Red
3. Pop Weaver popcorn
4. my fuzzy blanket
5. Reeses peanut butter cups
6. Jello squares
7. Cool breeze on a sunny day
8. Cuddling with my little people
9. Props from my fellow DJs
10. Comments
11. Linky Love
12. Shark Tank
13. Canon PowerShot AS70




Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,