This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

11/22/09

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket
Last week when I wrote this post the top thing I was thankful for was my health. It's almost like I jinxed myself. The next day I started having issues with my teeth. My dentist was away at the deer lease this weekend. Maybe I can get it checked out later this week. Here we go...

1.) Thankful my husband made it home from Switzerland safe and sound.
2.) Thankful we have the majority of our credit cards paid off, Thanks Dave Ramsey.
3.) Thankful my Mom is out of the ER and on medication for high blood pressure.
4.) Thankful for our "Girls Day Out" we have planned for Saturday.
5.) Thankful for the band at church. They can really rock out!

And that my friends are my five fingers of thanks. I'm going to try to do this every Sunday. Let me know if you are interested in joining in and I can put up a Linky.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,