This page has moved to a new address.

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

11/16/09

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

I'm completely back tracking here. Between the big baby shower, the end of soccer season meltdown and my hubs taking off to Switzerland for a week for "work" my neighborly blog visits are suffering. As soon as my peeps and my home recover I can get back to more visiting. I'm sure all of us bloggers have these weeks. This time it's my turn. I'll be by soon to see you all. I've been lacking on the meme visits. I'm aware but don't bail on me just yet. I'll make my rounds. Oh and I've got a $75 gift card up for grabs. Get over here and enter to win! See you soon.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: