This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

11/15/09

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket
Today our pastor has challenged us to count at least 5 things to be thankful for each day. Some days this will be harder than others but the idea is to stop and give thanks each day. It's about changing your way of thinking. In the land of SAHM it's hard to stay organized all the time and some days I live in a world of nothing but chaos. It can be very stressful. My hope is that this will help me to focus on what's really important in the day to day grind of changing diapers and wiping noses.

1.) My health.
2.) My family.
3.) My friends.
4.) My church family.
5.) Good food!



Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,