This page has moved to a new address.

Tackle It Tuesday - The Office

11/10/09

Tackle It Tuesday - The Office


Tackle It Tuesday Meme

It's time to tackle this office of mine. I need to have some horizontal space without the clutter! Geez it's not good. Here we go with my before photos.

Who can work like this? You can see how quickly this can become a nightmare.


Right next to my desk I have more lovely clutter!
It's time to get to work.
Ready?....


Amazing! That my friends is a clear horizontal surface. You can't imagine how quickly it gets right back to the before photo.


Yes, I think I have about 15 pairs of scissors. Maybe I should have put them in the yard sale. As always I'm sincerely grateful to my good friend @KarenANelson. She keeps me motivated to stay organized.


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,