This page has moved to a new address.

I've Been Naughty

11/17/09

I've Been Naughty


How fun is this? They are lumps of coal at least that is what they look like but when you take the wrapper off it's solid milk chocolate chunks. I don't think my children would find it funny if I put this in their stocking. Honestly, I think I should put some in my own stocking because I've been a naughty mommy!

During our Texas cold snap we were hanging out as a family by the fire. It was so nice and then I got on the floor with my peeps and just hung out. This is really out of the ordinary for me. For a few minutes I found myself actually enjoying the moment and being calm and at peace. I wasn't thinking about the laundry, dishes or ten thousand other things I needed to be doing.

This week at church I'm suppose to lead the class on the topic of being "Attentive" which may seem like an easy thing to do but it hit me like a ton of bricks. As I'm relaxing with my children on the floor in front of the fire I'm not nearly attentive enough. I'm too busy, too over scheduled, too last on my list of things to do and changes need to be made. I'm not sure how I'm going to tackle all of this but I hear the first thing is to admit you have a problem.


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: