This page has moved to a new address.

Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man

1/9/10

Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man


I finally got to finish this book too! I LOVED it. Steve Harvey had me laughing so hard. I'm not sure if all men would agree with what Steve has to say but I think most of them would. I recommend it for all women no matter what your relationship status. Steve gives you a look into the male psyche which is a mystery to most women. I know it is to me! This book helped shed some light on things and has helped me gain a better understanding. I even bought a copy for my eldest daughter. If you are looking for a good laugh and a male translator pick this one up!


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: