This page has moved to a new address.

BICO - Jewelry For The Next Generation

5/18/10

BICO - Jewelry For The Next Generation


While at the Houston Highlands and Celtic Festival there was this booth that caught my son's eye. He is a preteen which makes this so surprising to me. He had never shown any interest in wearing jewelry until he saw the Bico product line. Their unique selection had him standing there for a long time. The one he chose is called fu-xing (it means good fortune and happiness) with a royal blue in the design. The one pictured below doesn't show any color but it has a really nice design to the pendant.
This is going to be his birthday gift from me. They have lots of choices for chains but I think he would like the leather. I'm going to have him browse their chain and choker selection just to be sure. If your looking for something non mainstream check out their line here.

BICO has not compensated me for this post and it is based on my opinion. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: