This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday

5/17/10

#Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change

Weekly Mamavation Goals - 
OpenSky is sponsoring this week's blogging carnival.

1.  #fruitnveggie challenge. Get 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. 
2. Water challenge. Strive to drink more water. Some moms are striving to drink half their body weight in water. For instance if you weigh 180, strive to drink 90 ounces of water per day.

My Goals -
  • The long term goal 50lbs. by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal 4 lbs. per month. 
    • January - 4 pounds lost = goal met.
    • February - 5 pounds lost = goal met.
    • March - +1 gain = goal NOT met.
    • April - 0 gain/loss = goal NOT met.
    • May - 
My Work Outs - Rock it a little less harder this week.

Monday - 1 hour PM boot camp
Tuesday - 1 hour AM circuit training, 1 hour PM beach body boot camp
Wednesday - 1 hour PM boot camp, 1 hour PM spin
Thursday - 1 hour PM beach body boot camp
Friday - 1 hour PM boot camp
Saturday - No workouts
Sunday - No workouts

Measurements -
Chest +.5"
Waist  -.5"
Hips  = same
Legs  = same
Arms = same

Scale Reading -
2lb. gain.


Stress Level -
Really high this past week. Too many places to be. I skipped a work out just to stay home and clean my house. I get frustrated not being able to keep up with it all. My iron count was too low to give blood again. We had our family church portrait made for the church directory. Ugh! A picture is worth a thousand words and I still have so much more to go. We lost another teacher at the YMCA and she taught about 4 of the classes that I was taking. We will have replacements but this is the 2nd person gone since I started with Mamavation. My kids are getting sick so I won't get to boot camp today but maybe I can fill it with something else. I will miss Tuesday too because there is a school graduation for my other son. The end of the school year is very much like the beginning of the school year.

The UP side -
I'm still planning to run the 5K in June. I need to get more running in and that will be my goal for this coming week. I need to time my runs in order to know how long I can run. I checked out the couch to 5K program but need the time in order to know where I fall on the chart. I'm not freaked out about the 2 pound gain. Actually I was very frustrated at first and that's putting it mildly but after the measuring results I can see that I maintained most of it. That makes me feel better. We have a new TV so I hope to get back on the Wii and EA programs again.



I'm looking forward to reading how the rest of my "sistas" did this week.
And this is a little GLEE inspiration for all of this week. I'm a sucka for a Flash Mob!





I'm always hunting workout music which you will find in my DJ Booth at Blip.fm. You can search the #mamavation hashtag or #workouttunes to see my lists. If you have any music suggestions leave them in the comment section!

From RealAge.com

Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:



Track my weight loss.
Track my weight loss.


Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.


Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,