This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday

5/24/10

#Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change

Weekly Mamavation Goals - 


1.  #fruitnveggie challenge. Get 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. 
2. Water challenge. Strive to drink more water. Some moms are striving to drink half their body weight in water. For instance if you weigh 180, strive to drink 90 ounces of water per day.

My Goals -
  • The long term goal 50lbs. by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal 4 lbs. per month. 
    • January - 4 pounds lost = goal met.
    • February - 5 pounds lost = goal met.
    • March - +1 gain = goal NOT met.
    • April - 0 gain/loss = goal NOT met.
    • May - 
My Work Outs - Sick kids this week.
Monday - No workouts
Tuesday - No workouts
Wednesday - No workouts
Thursday - 1 PM hour of beach body boot camp
Friday - 1 PM hour of boot camp
Saturday - No workouts
Sunday - No workouts

Measurements -
Chest = same
Waist  -.5"
Hips  +.5"
Legs  +.5"
Arms +.5"

Scale Reading -
2 lb. loss - I'll take it!

Stress Level -
All time high this week. The kids were sick with allergies which means I can't leave them at the child watch area while I go to my classes. It also means zero sleep because they are up at all hours of the night. Also, I'm at the doctor's office waiting and waiting and let's not forget the pharmacy where we go to wait some more. On Tuesday I finally made the decision to let go of my online store Happy Panda. It's been a tough week. My plan of getting more than workout running in didn't happen. I'm just exhausted. The instructor for our Beach Body boot camp is leaving. This is the 3rd trainer that I have worked with that has had to leave the YMCA. I was really hoping to work more with her because she has an awesome spin class. When I finally did make it back for a work out it was so horrible! It felt like I had never worked out all. It was like starting from the beginning. Ugh!

The UP side -

There has to be one! I'm really trying to find one but I'm quickly losing motivation. Oh wait! I almost forgot...
I cleaned out my closet and this is what I have left. This is my wardrobe people. Yes, I'm serious. Those are my jeans, dress shirts, t-shirts, collared shirts, dresses and work out t-shirts. rofl....This is my upside. It's my reminder that regardless of what happens I'm still working on an overall goal and I MUST add to my wardrobe. It's really hard when your in weight transition to add anything but it must be done. What is left here on this rack is either too big or too small, very few of these items have a good fit at all. I'm still looking forward to that run June 19th.



I'm looking forward to reading how the rest of my "sistas" did this week.
And this is a little GLEE inspiration for all of this week!





I'm always hunting workout music which you will find in my DJ Booth at Blip.fm. You can search the #mamavation hashtag or #workouttunes to see my lists. If you have any music suggestions leave them in the comment section!

From RealAge.com

Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:


Track my weight loss.
Track my weight loss.


Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.


Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,