This page has moved to a new address.

My Pillow Pets - Had To Have One

5/20/10

My Pillow Pets - Had To Have One

My Pillow Pets had a booth at the Strawberry Festival and when we passed they had this unicorn pillow. My husband had to buy it for our precious little snow flake! Of course the boys had to have one each too. Then came the 2 for one low price special! We walked away with four of these pillows! My husband and I walked away saying to each other "What just happened?!" rofl.....

We were completely sucked in by the cuteness and the softness. What's really cool is the way they Velcro together to sit as a stuffed animal and it opens up as a pillow. They even had one that was washed so we could see how it felt. These are going to be taken on camping trips, sleep overs and of course the car.

I must confess that the lady bug is mine! lol - It's an early birthday gift. I was hoping to get the Moose for my husband online but they are out of stock right now. :(
We need to stay away from these festivals! 

My Pillow Pets did not compensate me for this post. The opinions shared are strictly my own. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: