This page has moved to a new address.

Aloha Friday #226 - Woman Up!

8/13/10

Aloha Friday #226 - Woman Up!

Kailani at An Island Life has created this really fun idea. If you are interested in joining in, please visit her site for more details.

Wednesday I injured myself pretty badly during a soccer game. I've got three kids that need their mommy STAT. I don't have time for therapy treatments but I'm going to have to figure it out. I'm having to "woman up" and soldier on. This means no work outs for me for a while which equals ZERO me time and ZERO outlet for stress.

My question for you is...
What was your last injury and how long did it last?

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,