This page has moved to a new address.

Bay Area Running Boot Camp - Day 12

8/24/10

Bay Area Running Boot Camp - Day 12

In the "What have I gotten myself into category!" I'm catching up on my post for running boot camp with Greg Durham. Today I hit the track with my good friend Karen Nelson. I didn't get any running in just power walking laps around the track.

What I did do this morning was make it to Tae Bo with Hiro. She is the most amazing instructor I have ever seen. Seriously! I think she would give Jillian Michaels a run for her money. Let me rephrase that, I KNOW she could. There is nothing like surrounding yourself with strong people. It makes you that much stronger. These people that I work out with and am instructed by are such an inspiration!

If I can make it through Tae Bo without too much of a problem then I figure I'm well on my way back to 100%.


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,