This page has moved to a new address.

Car Art

8/17/10

Car Art

 Amazing what we can catch with our camera phones these days. We were shopping last night at Sam's and when we made it back to our parking spot this truck was beside us. We were all thinking "WOW" - that's a whole new level of car art. Of course I had to take a shot to share with you. I've honestly never seen a portrait painted on a vehicle. I've seen wolves, Jesus, and other religious figures but this was my first time to see a self portrait. What do you think? Would you want a portrait of your kid painted on your car? Have you seen this type of "car art?"

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: