This page has moved to a new address.

How to Train a Spartan

9/1/10

How to Train a Spartan

 Photobucket 

We don't call him P90Dex for nothing! Training is tough stuff and let me tell you Dex is not playing around. Today in the heat it went a little something like this (on a 1/3 mile track), at the corner get your burpees on and then sprint to the next corner and do some squats! Then repeat 6 times which equals 2 miles. Lucky for me and I do mean lucky!!!! My little one needed a diaper change. The child watch folks had to come and track me down which saved me from one lap of this work out. Then it was the whistle! Run and then bear crawl and repeat when you hear the whistle. This is one of my favorite lines that I heard from a fellow boot camper, "Do I look like I have hair on my ars or something?" rofl.... I could have just dropped right there because that made me laugh so hard as we are crawling around with our butts in the air. Oh good times!

Until next time on...How to Train a Spartan



Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,