This page has moved to a new address.

How to Train a Spartan

9/6/10

How to Train a Spartan

Hiro Otani held a fundraiser today on Labor Day and boy did we Labor! An hour and a half of fast moving Tae Bo. In case you couldn't tell who Hiro is, she's the one in the middle doing the splits. Yea! When I get some coins to rub together I'm getting some Nike Dry Fit clothes like my friends have recommended. There are photos plastered all over Facebook of our work out. It was complete madness! I loved every single second of it and would do it again. It's one of the best cardio work outs you can do. The guy on the right in red (Keith), he's doing the Spartan Race too with his wife and another married couple that do boot camp. The lady on my left in pink (Nu) is another one of my work out buddies. I'm really glad that so many of us could come out to support her effort. 26 more days left to train!

Until next time on...How to Train a Spartan


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,