This page has moved to a new address.

Aloha Friday #248 - In The Mix

1/14/11

Aloha Friday #248 - In The Mix

I worked with a very good friend of mine for a year when I had my own online business. We had some good times and it was fun to have someone to bounce ideas off of.  There are lots of people that go into business with friends and the outcome can be a loss of the friendship. My questions for you is....


Do business and friendships mix?


Kailani at An Island Life has created this really fun idea. If you are interested in joining in, please visit her site for more details. Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,