This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Scooby Doo Where Are You?

2/14/11

#Mamavation Monday - Scooby Doo Where Are You?

Mamavation
The scale is a mystery to me. I truly am at a loss because what happened over a three day span is just baffling.


Eating out - Pizza at Double Daves 2/12 for Parent's Night Out



My Work Outs -
Monday - Boot Camp with Dex.
Tuesday -Crossfit Training with Shaun
Wednesday - Boot Camp with Dex.
Thursday - Crossfit Training with Shaun.
Friday -Boot Camp with Dex.
Saturday -5K
Sunday - Rest

Scale Reading -178 that is a three pound loss from last week. That's great but check this out! Saturday morning I weighed 180, Sunday morning I weighed 174 - yep that's right and I checked it twice and this morning I weighed 178. How is this possible? I don't get it.

Stress Level - I think stress is just part of my life. It's always there from week to week and I go to the gym now to relieve it. I really stopped working on weight loss goals and now go to the gym just to get out the stress. I feel better, sleep better and I think I'm a better mom and wife because of it. Getting skinny would be great but I can't seem to figure out my body yet.

The UP side - I'm right on track with my 5K goal for the year. I'm really happy about that but my shin is very unhappy. I think a little ice and stretching will help.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.






Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February180
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.






Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,