This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Counting Calories

8/29/11

#Mamavation Monday - Counting Calories

Mamavation

There is still time to vote! TOP 50 Most Inspirational Healthy Tweeps! #Top50HT Would you like your vote to count? Click here. For more details check my side bar.

I'm not a fan of counting calories or keeping a food journal. The MyFitnessPal.com is a great tool but I'm having a hard time seeing the point for me. Why? I am struggling with the same range of numbers I started out the year with and it's frustrating. Some days I still eat like crap but I'm within my calorie range. I went to dinner with a group of women. One was doing weight watchers and the others were doing some point system that I couldn't keep up with and to be honest it was a little frustrating. The enjoyment of a meal has just been broken down in numbers and it's no longer fun to go out and eat. There is more worry to it than anything else,  at least for this group. There has to be some balance some where. Right?

My #MorningMile is still going strong. Although I did take a break on Sunday just to catch up on rest again this week. You can read how I started the #MorningMile over here.  This weeks video has to do with a new challenge that I'm working on. Hope you enjoy the beats. It's Day 29 for the #100DayBurpeeChallenge if you wanna know what's it's like click on the link to read my journey so far. And here it is......the same gallon of water.
I still have yet to finish this gallon of water! STILL


Eating out:
Subway - Ham Sandwich 8/4, 8/21
Chilis - 8/3
Brazilian Steakhouse - 8/13
Cheddars -  8/26
Dominos - 8/27



My Work Outs this past week-
8/22 Monday - 1 Mile Walk, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/23 Tuesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/24 Wednesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/25 Thursday - 2.125 Mile Run, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/26 Friday - 1 Mile Walk, #100DayBurpeeChallenge,Crossfit,
8/27 Saturday - 1 Mile Walk & 3 Mile Run, #100DayBurpeeChallengem Crossfit,
8/28 Sunday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge, Crossfit

Scale Reading -172 - all of that I lose 1 pound. Awesome!

Stress Level -I was stressed out from birthday party mode. In the span of a week we had 3 parties. No pressure! The heat is really bad here in Texas. It's tough to train in it.

The UP side- Only one party left. I'm training for the Beach Palooza and have a 5K coming up. I hit a few personal records this week at Crossfit! My dead lifts are 195 pounds and my box squat was 215 pounds. What?! What?! Amazing!!

In February this is me dead lifting 95 lbs.

6 months later this is 195 lbs.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.






Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173 - 172 = 1 pound loss
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.



Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,