This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

9/11/11

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket 

1.) Thankful that our church did that really cool 20 minute sketch of the Old Testament. That was a lot of fun to see.


2.) Thankful I survived the 9/11 WOD at Crossfit.

3.) Thankful that I finally got to run the Kemah bridge. That has been a goal of mine for months! Thanks for helping make that happen Schreiter.

4.) Thankful for another successful Parent's Night Out! Nothing like getting together with fellow parents.

5.) Thankful that tomorrow is the last birthday party I have to plan for the rest of the year. Our eldest boy turns 11. He's so excited. I hope I meet his expectations.


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,