This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Non Scale Victories

9/5/11

#Mamavation Monday - Non Scale Victories

.Mamavation

Lucky #24 is me! Thank you for making it so with all of your mouse clicks. #Top50HT. All I have are non scale victories because with the holiday, my husband leaving town again, creating a syllabus and tracking three children I forgot to get on the scale this morning.This weeks video is a copy of the 31 Heroes work out that we did today. We did not climb ropes but we did do towel pulls ups.

1.) I completed my September 5K for this month.

2.) It's Day 36 for the #100DayBurpeeChallenge.

3.) I didn't have any pizza or cake at a birthday party this past weekend.

4.) I killed the 20" box jumps today. No more mental blocks. That is HUGE!

Eating out:
Star Bucks - Whoopie Pie (1) and many caramel macchiatos. 



My Work Outs this past week-
8/29 Monday - 1 Mile Run, #100DayBurpeeChallenge, Crossfit
8/30 Tuesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/31 Wednesday - 1.5 Mile Run, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/1 Thursday - 2.5 Mile Run, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/2 Friday -  #100DayBurpeeChallenge,Crossfit,
9/3 Saturday - 5K, #100DayBurpeeChallenge, Crossfit,
9/4 Sunday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge

Scale Reading - I don't know.

Stress Level -I was stressed out from birthday party mode. In the span of a week we had 3 parties. No pressure! The heat is really bad here in Texas. It's tough to train in it.

The UP side-  I'm still training for the Beach Palooza. I think I'm finally over my mental block with box jumps.



A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.









Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173 - 172 = 1 pound loss
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.



Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.