#Mamavation Monday - The Halfway Mark!
It's Day 50 for the #100DayBurpeeChallenge.
Star Bucks - Whoopie Pie (1) and many caramel macchiatos, many more...
Firehouse Subs 9/18
My Work Outs this past week-
9/12 Monday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge, Crossfit
9/13 Tuesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/14 Wednesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/15 Thursday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/16 Friday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/17 Saturday - 2.5 miles, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/18 Sunday - 1 mile walk, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
Scale Reading - I have no idea. I didn't take on the scale this morning.
Stress Level - It should be good but it was a stressful yet fun vacation topped with an incomplete interior home pain job. That's a whole different story.
The UP side- The Beach Palooza is this Saturday!!!!! I can't wait see the video promo below.
Remember - YOU are a role model.
Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com
- The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
- The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month.
- January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
- February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
- March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
- April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
- May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
- June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
- July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
- August 173 - 172 = 1 pound loss
- September 173 -
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:
Watch my waist get smaller.
Track my walking.
Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.