This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

12/18/11

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket 


1.) Thankful that the week is over. I need a new one, a fresh start.
  
2.) Thankful that my kids are happy with a pile of leaves and a couple of rakes.


3.) Thankful that I'm pretty much fully recovered from my lumbar sprain. I think I can begin training at the end of the week but I need to get the ok first. It could just be all in my head. lol

4.) Thankful my Mother enjoyed her 65th birthday!
5.) Thankful for such a wonderful group of friends that have really been helping me out over the past week just lending me an ear. It's been very helpful and I feel very blessed.

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: , ,