This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Breath Move, Breath Move!

5/28/12

#Mamavation Monday - Breath Move, Breath Move!


It's the real deal baby! Right here. The heat, the pain, the omg why did I eat that stupid cookie? This is 45 pounds but from the look of this photo you would think I had 200 pounds over my head. It wasn't heavy, it's trying to get down in that squat that will get you! You just hope that your hip flexors aren't so tight that they won't let you bend properly. Well technically you shoot your bottom back but still it all has to work together. I can't wait until June starts so I don't have to keep looking at how much I screwed up this month with what I was eating and drinking and all the sugar and caffeine in take! I'm on the second stage of all these new fun medications that my longevity doctor has prescribed. It's suppose to kick everything into high gear but we will see. I don't think anything is going to move if I keep eating junk. Time and time again I can't beat a bad diet and I know this but there are some other switches that get flipped in the process. It's pretty much that I don't even care some days. I'm just over it. Nothing use to be this hard 20 years ago. What I ate or how I moved was never a blip on my radar. Now....oh good lord...now...it's a whole different ball game. Could it be having kids later in life? I was 36 when I had my last one. Does Paleo work? Yes, you bet it does. Can I maintain it in a house with 4 other people that are NOT into Paleo? Not so much. Can I figure out balance? Well there's life and stuff happens and who wants to feel bad when you can feel good? lol - Seems crazy huh? This is how my brain works about 5 days out of the month. It's not good. Not sure what to do about it other than live with it and move on when it's over. Running feels like total crap! I feel so huge and my body...it feels like an elephant running. Except even elephants are better at running at this point than I am. OK - this morning I did my weigh in and I was NOT happy so I went to crossfit and did the Memorial Day Murph work out of the day. I came home weighed in and lost 3 pounds so guess which number I'm going with? You know it sista!

Eating out: Chick-Fil-A, Gringos, Subway, Wingstop, Pizza*.*

My Work Outs this past week-
5/21Monday - Crossfit
5/22 Tuesday - Crossfit
5/23 Wednesday - Crossfit
5/24 Thursday - Rest
5/25 Friday - Crossfit
5/26 Saturday - Rest
5/27 Sunday - Rest

Scale Reading-  No change! Cuz I lost the 3 pounds today that I gained all week. lol - Whoa!

Stress Level -High -Things just aren't great. That's all I can say.

The UP side-I ran today.
Mamavation

Injury prevention is important!
Be a good role model.
A special reminder for us all...













Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss
    • February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
    • March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
    • April 165 - 162 = 3 pound loss
    • May 163 -
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
















 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,