This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Hello Paleo Pals!

7/23/12

#Mamavation Monday - Hello Paleo Pals!

That's right Kid Approved! Our Crossfit gym now has these awesome Paleo Pals meals for sale! It's premade fresh, and all you do is heat and serve. This is what I have been eating all week. It's not cheap but it's healthy and clean eating. I don't have to worry about cooking it myself or feeding to my family and having the whole meal rejected. There are so many benefits I could go on and on. Check out the video and see if you find it inspiring!

Eating out: Chick-fil-a (twice), Mongolian BBQ

My Work Outs this past week-
7/16 - 7/21 Crossfit sprinkle in a 200m Swim. 
My details are here on Daily Mile.

Scale Reading- 163 which is a - 3 pound loss from last week. Honestly I'm doing the same thing I always do but I did change my eating for the week. I think that is the reason for the success.
Stress Level - I'm on meds! Whoo Hoo.... that is all.

The UP side - Fitcation is coming!


Mamavation

Injury prevention is important!
Be a good role model.
A special reminder for us all...





Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss (this is Paleo!)
    • February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
    • March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
    • April 165 - 162 = 3 pound loss
    • May 163 -164 = 1 pound gain
    • June 165 -163 - 2 pound loss
    • July 164 -
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December








Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: , ,