This page has moved to a new address.

A Renaissance Woman by Pamela M. Kramer Moved

8/3/12

A Renaissance Woman by Pamela M. Kramer Moved


My blog has been in transition. I'm making the move and changing platforms. That's right no more redirects for me. A Renaissance Woman should be completely transferred in another day or so. Blogger has been very good to me. It's user friendly and I've been a user for 5 years. Wordpress is a whole new platform for me. I have worked with it a lot now that I have been taking on more projects. It's just one of those things where you either sink or swim. Me, well I'm a swimmer! I'm crossing my fingers that it all goes well and everything will resume back to normal. I can't wait!
Pamela M. Kramer

You can find all my social media links here on my Google Plus Profile Page don't be a stranger!

Labels: