This page has moved to a new address.

Pinocchio's pasta bake meets a Fuzzy Navel cocktail

11/3/07

Pinocchio's pasta bake meets a Fuzzy Navel cocktail

Someone save me from this cookbook - lol. The things we do for our children is amazing. This for me is a big deal because I'm not a fan of hours in the kitchen much less the grocery store. I've spent a lot of time doing both as you have read. OK - Nuff whining. Here it is the pasta bake and fuzzy naval. I cried while chopping that blasted onion. It took more like an hour rather than 25 minutes. It's ok because it was worth it and so super yummy! While we waited for the cheese to melt we made the fuzzy navels. He was upset because we didn't have the sticks like they show in the picture! Take a look.

And there you have it folks, two thumbs up!

Labels: