This page has moved to a new address.

Day 317

2/22/08

Day 317

My blog has become this sort of daily journal with a lot of lessons learned mixed in. When I started out blogging I wanted it to be more of a review site but it has evolved into so much more. I'm really thankful for that because it has provided me with so many positive things. I can get things off my mind. I can make an effort to focus on the positive things in my day. There's lots of room to make new friends and who doesn't love comments? I try to make the rounds to fellow bloggers but with as many jobs as I have it's a challenge. So to my Maya Mommies and fellow bloggers thank you for dropping by and letting me know that you are around! I'm in for an interesting weekend. The boys are out camping and it's just me and the Super Star. - LOL - Eeek!

Labels: