This page has moved to a new address.

Day 336

2/1/08

Day 336

Today was a strange day indeed. It was my bf's last day to work with me. I'm afraid my company didn't have the funds to support an employee for another year. However, we certainly went out with a bang! We went to a Mexican food restaurant for lunch and then we ate brownies for dessert. This is not going to help me at my next weigh in at the Dr. but we had fun. I'm just thankful that we were able to work together for a year. We learned so much together and developed skills that we didn't even know we had. It was a great learning experience and I'm thankful for that. Maybe with any luck she can get her business going and we can work together again.

OH - And my daughter sent me a text to let me know that did 20 foites. I asked her if she was dizzy! LOL

Labels: