This page has moved to a new address.

Dooce The Queen - Day 69

11/9/08

Dooce The Queen - Day 69

Today I was on twitter messing around and one of my tweet buddies was talking about Dooce. I wasn't sure what she meant and asked the obvious question. Apparently Dooce is the queen! She appears to be the mother of all mothers when it comes to blogging. I'm not sure if she is the founder of mom blogging but that is the rumor. Even though I've been blogging for over a year I learn something new daily. In case you don't know Dooce I invite you to click over and meet her. Warning: She's very blunt so if you don't like that type of personality then you might want to skip your visit.

Do you know Dooce?
Who are your legendary mommy blogger heroines?

*side note - I knew I saw her from somewhere! She's here too - Momversation.com.


post signature

Labels: ,