This page has moved to a new address.

Every 1's A Winner - Day 77

11/1/08

Every 1's A Winner - Day 77

Hey Kerrie! Thanks for following my blog. Was that the biggest carnival yet or what? It was huge. I hosted 4 different contests and boy was it fun drawing all those winners. Now to send out all the prizes! Goodness I'm going to be super busy over the next few days. It's always worth it to be a part of such a big party. Unfortunately this quarter I didn't get to enter one contest. :(

It's ok though because I have been blessed to win some really great prizes lately and I've also received some great products to review and share with all of you. Maybe next quarter! Today I finally get to go out to lunch with "the girls!" I haven't been since summer of '07. I know, that's too long. I'm super excited.

post signature

Labels: