This page has moved to a new address.

Flash Back Friday #59 - Flipping Out

9/4/09

Flash Back Friday #59 - Flipping Out


Today I was thinking about this weeks episode of Flipping Out. I just wondered if I could personally handle working for Jeff Lewis. He makes me laugh so hard and I LOVE Jenny and Zoila. He's a perfectionist and I have that in me buried deep inside. I have become a bit of a slacker lately but that's because I have had to develop a if you can't beat them join them attitude to keep my sanity. As long as I can keep looking at a screen and I don't have to look around me I'm ok. Jeff would lose his mind in my house. I like his idea of living very minimalist. In reality it doesn't work at least not my reality. What are you flashing back too?
http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,